Monday, May 21, 2007
1 week till lil bit more independence
Today is Monday. Apart from typical Monday trasnport issues this morning getting to work, the day has not been too bad. Considering that I was away 2 days last week, there really isn't any catch-up work to do. So I'm not flat-out busy.

I am felling better then I was last week and don't feel fluey anymore. I do still have a cough and a sore throat though, so I'm drinking lots of water.

My weekend was uneventful. Went to youth and church and inbetween I mostly rested and played Sims2.

I am probably about a week away from having my own room. I am very excited. It will be even more great when I finally finish sorting out all the crap that was hastily thrown into boxes during the 'packing up and putting things into storage' process. That has a groan factor to it no doubt. I have alot of problems throwing things out....I just can't justify it if that thing is still of goof condition and has any chance at all of possibly being used in the future. Infact if I think about it anymore I will stress myself out. So I will worry about that when the time comes.

Anyway chio for now
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares