Monday, October 09, 2006
Weird Nightmare's
Last night I had a totally weird nightmare. It's etched into my brain so I have to write it down. It's weird....so be warned.

Nightmare
In the dream I was at somesort of camp where we were staying in dormotries. But the camp was like my primary school layout. At this camp I had been hanging out with my cousin Katia(in real life) and my old friend Amelia (best friend from primary school who i now speak to like once a year in real life) and we were hanging out by the pool with each other and just being friends. In this dream we were wanting to find three beds together in the dormitories so that we could be near each other and I was searching by myself one night and stumbled upon all my suitacase and items near a bed that was mine. But the bed was made up of someone else's sheets and quilt. The sheets were pink satin with red writing embroided in a corner that said 'For him' and then I was rifling through my things on the floor and heard a guy talking and he was in the bed under the sheets that I had just looked at. But it had just been empty like 5 seconds earlier. This was a girls dorm and this guy was talking to a girl on the bunk next to him and i recognised his voice. it was Katia's boyfriend patrick(in real life, except in the dream he had a pink stipe in his hair and his name wasn't patrick is was brad). Totoally Random. I walked up to the head of the bed and yelled 'HOW DARE YOU!!! You're suppose to be going out with Katia'. I have no idea why i said it. I guess in the dream it was a bit sus that he was in the girls dorm sleeping in a bed with 'For him' on it and talking to girls. So I started running for the door because I was upset at him and i was going to tell katia and I ran out the door and he chased me. And he catches up to me just as this big massive airplaine size burning object flies across the sky. Patrick(who's actually called brad) yells 'Oh no...run!' so we start running as this thing flyies over our heads and lands with a huge explosion only few hundred meters away and the ground was shaking. we start running and all of a sudden bombs start falling from the sky and there's fire everywhere. I'm screaming and crying hysterically and Patrick is running beside me and at that moment I'm totally scared and he's the only person I know around and so I'm relient on him and I forget that I'm angry with him. Then he disappears behind a line of fire that whips past and then he comes out (totally unharmed) and yells at me to keep running and then he stops me and says 'I have to go, just run to the church' and I'm like 'What?! no! don't leave me'. But he does and then I'm on my own running and screaming and it was soooooo horrible and I was scared and on my own and I've never felt so much fear in a dream before.

I woke up and was totally freaked out all morning. It wa soo bizare. I have no idea why...I guess dreams/nightmare's are often a mixture of thoughts and conversations had during the day. and they become really weird. It's all part ob the subconcious mind or something.

Anyway! Do you think it's weird??? I still feel freaked out about it.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares