Monday, September 18, 2006
Good Things and Bad things
I have a lot to blog about. I havn’t blogged in ages about anything much that’s happening in my life. There is plenty happening, but I’m never sure to to blog about and what I shouldn’t blog about.

But a lot has been happening….a lot of good things and a lot of sad things. The good thing is that I got my car on Friday and I drove a lot on the weekend! I showed lots of people my car and I can see what a blessing the car. I got it for such a good price and it’s worth so much more. I don’t think the people who sold it to me realised how much to car was worth. Which is great for me.

Another great thing is that I’ve received sooo many postcard now. You can check them out at my blog. www.ssbpostcards.blogspot.com/

Another good thing is that my very good Blogger friend Alyssa. She doesn’t blog so much anymore since having her baby, but I see her almost every weekend which is great. Anyway her baby has just started crawling and it’s so cute. You can’t take your eyes off her even for a second now.

Onto some sad things or should I say ‘big events’. One of my best friends who is 18 announced that she is pregnant. She is about 4 month I think. I kind of suspected before she told me anyway, because even though she was just under three months at the time she was showing and looked a bit like her sister did when her sister was three months pregnant. But I didn’t want to say anything and I didn’t have to wait long to find out. She told me that same night. I’m happy that she’s accepted it now and also that she’s come back to God since learning of this. She’s gone through a lot and withstood her ‘ex-boyfriends’ demands that she get rid of the baby. She never would of done that and I’m glad that she’s strong enough to tell her ‘ex-boyfriend’ to rack off.

One last upsetting thing is one of my best friends Donna has taken off to the other side of Australia because of a stupid twit of a guy talked her into it. She’s just turned 18. While it doesn’t sound so bad yet…It really is. Donna has like this guy for ages. He’s a really good looking guy and even I liked him for awhile. But I soon saw him for what he was. A lier and a cheat and a manipulator. He would have a different girlfriend every other week. And I found out why the other day. Apparently the reason he’d ‘dump’ his girl friends was because he’d tried to talk all of them(most of these girls I’m very close to and are best friends with Donna) into taking off with him and when they’d tell him to go jump he’d break up with them. And then he’d add that girl to a very long list of people that he would forbid his next girl friend to talk to. I just can’t understand how Donna can be so stupid. Can’t she see him for what he is. They’ve only been going out for 3 weeks and over the last year he’s been hot and cold with her the whole time. Loving her one weekend and then they next weekend he comes to church with a new girl friend. Donna is a smart girl and I just can’t understand how this would happen. She had everything going for her. She loved to sing and she was good at it. She was on the music team at chuch and it was her dream. And she’s thrown it away for a total drop kick and I’m really angry. I want to hit him but I know it won’t solve any problems. We need to continue to love them and keep the door open incase they decide to come back.

Well there’s certainly no lack of drama in my life at the moment. Just please pray for Donna and my pregnant friend. They really need it at the moment.
I want to also say hello to Amber who’s travelling in the UK at the moment. Lucky girl!

And to finish in another happy point. I went to the Soccer on Friday night to watch Queensland Roar verse New Zealand. Queensland won 5 - 0. New Zealand did really bad and I just felt sorry for them. And since it is my place of birth I would of been happier if they atleast scored some goals and put up a good fight. But ultimately I go for Queensland.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


4 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares