Monday, October 02, 2006
Still not good
Well the weekend was mostly good. Friday night I went to youth and Saturday I went to my Cousin's 18th Birthday. We had lots of fun. The theme was asian style so everyone was dressed in various costume. On of my other cousins was a Ninja. He looked like the real deal. It was so funny.

Then yesterday we went to church and afterward we had a Sunday School type leadership course. It goes for 3 hours every sunday for four weeks. Then sunday night I went to church, but I left early because I didn't feel to well.

It was the NRL Grand Final last night. Melbourne Storm verse Brisbane Bronocos. We won! The score was 15:8. I kind of watched it in a bit of a daze though because I still didn't feel well. I still have this headache and fever type thing going and it seems okay now because I just keep taking the panadol. But when the panadol wears off it's really bad. And ontop of that I have been coughing more and am gradually losing my voice. And it does not help that I'm on reception this week.

Well I'd better go. Need to get work done before I go to reception.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares