Thursday, October 05, 2006
All these posts are making me lose post title ideas
I haven't been driving my car alot. I drive it when I can, like on weekends and things. But there's not really alot of places to go. I'm not use to have a heavy social life and I'm finding that it's taking some time to get into the swing of things. I havn't had any crashes, but I did have a almost scary moment when I didn't take a corner properly and missed out on taking out a keep left sign by about 1 cm. Luckily that didn't happen.

Today is Thursday and I havn't been to the gym all week. Last week I went 3 times. I did 2 RPM classes and 1 pump class and it actually made me lose some weight. RPM classes make you lose between 500 and 700 calories in one 45minute lesson. I am on a gym plan at the moment that is suppose to take me through to christmas with 3 RPM and 1 pump class every week. Except I habn't been able to go this week for two main reasons. Reason 1 is that I'm stuck doing stupid reception and it affects the times I can take my lunch and hence the times for my classes. Reason 2 is because I've been sick I've realized the importance of getting better before I push myself so hard again. To be honest I think it's a reason why I got so sick and run dow...because I pushed myself to the point of exaustion last week that I'm not use to. So next week I'll be back into it and hopefully my body won't pack it in again, because I like this effect that these classes are taking on me weight loss. I've never been able to lose weight this successfully before. Yay!

Well I'd better go do some work now before I go to reception again
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares