Wednesday, September 20, 2006
wake up call....or maybe a weight up call...*sigh*
I went to the gym yesterday. I have been going to the gym for a few months. But yesterday I went to an rpm class. Which is a cardio workout with bikes. it's very intense and it pushes you hard. It was the second rpm class I went to and I'm happy to say it was much easier then the first one I went to. I have managed to work on my breathing while doing high cardio work out so that made it less painful then the last. I got on the scales on the way out of the gym and had to adjust my eyes. I've put on 5 kilo's in the last 2 months...That's alot and I can hardley believe it. I mean some clothes are feeling tighter but I thought it was because I was toning more as I've been going to pump class every week. Pump class is to help tone your musles and build strength. But I can see that's not it. It's so easy when you go to the gym to think you can eat more and you don't have to worry about what you weight. But that's not true. It's just something you tell yourself. So I'm being strict with myself now. I will be going to 3 rpm classes a week and 1 pump class. And I am going to eat better and drink lots of water. It's going to be hard, but I'm so motivated now after seeing the scales and it's the heaviest weight I've been EVER. I also need to tone up before summer. I have allowed to have fridays off as a break so I can go shopping or things like that.

I have also found that doing excercise in the day helps me sleep at night.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares