It is so hard being back at work today. I come to my desk this morning and there’s piles of things for me to do. I have 50 emails to check and lots of junk in my in tray and someone has taken my blue pen so I had to trudge down to the mail room to get a new one before I could even start work. * sigh*. I really just want to be at home driving my car or playing the Sims 2 on my computer.
I did get lot’s more postcards though. I am starting to get a bit irritated with this postcrossing program for the fact that about 90% of the postcards I receive are from Finland….I seriously don’t want any more postcards from finland and yet I keep getting them…I have probably like 20 now and they’re all from the same place and I’d much rather be receiving postcard from different parts of the world instead of just one place. I long for the day when postcrossing decides to implement something so we can chose what countries we don’t want any more cards from.
But I have had a few happy moments this morning. Like getting my $100 gift voucher and also receiving a movie voucher for 2 people to see ‘The Devil wears Prada’ from 97.3 fm radio station which is really exciting.
I really should be happy, but this often happens when you come down from a happy enjoyable break and it’s like reality sets in. So I’m sitting here slaving away infront of the computer feeling depressed. I’m sure I’ll be feeling better by tomorrow. But at the moment I’d just prefer if people stopped talking to me and stopped giving me ‘more’ work and left me alone. Is that too much to ask??? Apparantly so…
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Holiday is over
It feels like friday!
wake up call....or maybe a weight up call...*sigh*
Good Things and Bad things
I can't keep it in any longer...
Week of Death: Peter Brock Killed
Thursday Thirteen - Things I will miss about Steve...
TRIBUTE TO STEVE IRWIN
STEVER IRWIN KILLED!!
Monday Madness
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Reality Check...Back to work!!!


