Monday, September 04, 2006
Monday Madness
Monday mornings......do I need to say any more. I have posted many times about bad Monday mornings. This morning is no exception. I was normal and happy on the bus on the way to work. I get into work and because I was so busy on friday I did not have time to clear off my desk all ready for Monday morning. I took one look at my desk and it just suddenly got depressing. All that work that's half done or on hold. I hate a cluttered desk. For me if I have a cluttered desk, it clutters my mind and I get stressed out alot easily. When my desk is clean I can clearly see what work needs to be done. But at the moment, it's mahem. Not only did my desk look busy this morning, but I was busy. I got in early as usual and I usually have time to chill and slowly get into the day. But not this morning. I had voice messages and about 100 emails (okay, so it's a slight exageration, but you get my point) all with work tasks. Oh how it would of been so nice to delete them. So... work is crazy. Not my ideal way to start a monday. And I had no patience for rude collegues this morning. No fake smiles this morning. It was just all genuine annoyance.
But I did get a couple of packages in the mail this morning which made me happy again. I received my 'full house:season 4' DVD boxset and my 'Veronica Mars: Season 2' dvd boxset. How exciting! I can't wait to get home and find out what happened after the season 1 finale left the ending open and finally I get to find out what happens.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares