Thursday, September 07, 2006
Thursday Thirteen - Things I will miss about Steve Irwin

Thirteen things I will miss about Steve Irwin
  1. He had a great personality that
    changed so many lives
  2. I wanted to meet him one day
  3. His wild life adventures
  4. His passion for what he believed in
  5. His genuine niceness
  6. The way he made people feel great
  7. The way he changed lives by showing
    people about being passionate about
    what you believe in.
  8. His entertaining documentaries
  9. seeing him interact with his children
  10. his ability to make people smile or laugh
  11. He made people feel important and
    changed there way of thinking
  12. the way he was proud of Australia and
    took Australia to the world. He also
    made me feel proud to be Australian.
  13. I'll miss all of him and everything he was.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares