Saturday, August 26, 2006
I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting. I had a pre-exam lesson before and I was so nervous and stuffing up and I got a bit upset at one stage because I fully thought I was going to fail it after a few things I did wrong that I've been told are 'instant fails'. But aparantly they were all lies. I prayed so much before that exam and suprisingly when it came to my exam, suddlenly I was very calm and I was confident and aparantly did quite well.

I'm just so relieved. No more expensive lessons or anything. I's also great because I proved my Dad wrong. He didn't think I'd pass. But I did. He was so shocked when I got home and told everyone that I passed. I'm so happy. It's such a relief to have it and not have to worry about any more driving exams or anything. The driving tester I had was great. He was funny and friendly and made me feel really comfortable and relaxed. He was talking and asking me questions and it was great.

Now that I've got my license I'm motivated to get a car. I want a little Suzuki Swift. My Dad thinks I should go for it. I also plan to do a defensive driving course before I start driving. That is something I've always said I'd do.

Well thanks for all your support and kind comments and prayers. It's great.

Praise the LORD!!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


8 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares