Friday, August 18, 2006
What's been happening??
Well not alot lately. Okay, so maybe a few things.

I havn't done a normal post in awhile. I've been doing alot of this postcard exchange. It's been crazy. So many people wanting to exchange postcards. I'm hoping that now it will be more steady and slow. You know, like after the initial rush and all. Because It's exausting me really. All those trips to the postcard shop and the post office. From now on I'm going to send postcards every second friday as that is when I get paid.

Well tomorow I'm going to Dreamworld, which will be totally fun. All those extreme rides. I need a bit of fun in my life lately. I'm so exausted....and bored and all those things, so it's time I created my own fun and tomorrow that consists of running around a theme park going on as many rides as many times as possible within the 7 hours. So excited.

Hmmm....I bought clothers today they were totally cute. Lots of sales around. Hmmm...well I'm getting bored of blogging again so I think I'll go on blogging break for awhile. Whenever I say this it seems really hard not to blog...i have things to write...Anyway.... this post is very ho-hum, but I'm entitled to a ho-hum post every once in awhile.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares