Tuesday, March 07, 2006
New Editions
I have added some more interesting people to my blog recently. Some of which are known as celebrities. I came across MC Hammer’s blog and it seems that through his trials he has come to know God. I can’t guarantee that these people are the real thing, but I read them and I would give them a pass. But you can make up your own mind. I just find it interesting.

Another person who I have recently added is Alyssa’s sister Tarryn. She’s got a blog now.

I can honestly say that I have trouble visiting all the wonderful people on my blog roll. There’s just so many and very limited time. But I do come by atleast once a week. I can’t stay away for too long. Lol!

Well some interesting developments at work. The senior secretary at work may be moving to a new office that my company is opening up. The new office is conveniently located near her home, which would save her many a money’s and time in travel to and from work every day. We will not find out if she’s going until the next few weeks. But it has been suggested and it is very possible that I may take over her role as Senior Secretary. It’s just a suggestion at the moment, but hopefully it become’s more then that. It does sound scary, but I’m more then ready to take on the challenge and I have proved on many occasions that I am capable of handling the workload and extent of the work on L3 during the times the senior secretary goes on leave. Hopefully all work out and I’ll let you know in time.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares