Monday, March 06, 2006
Driving Lesson: Part 4 Good News!
The weekend was so great. I had Friday off in Time in Leu, from working so much overtime the other week. It was nice to have a long weekend.

I went shopping and bought the new Sims 2: Open for Business Expansion pack. It’s really great. At first I was having problems with it, then I deleted some hacks and it worked fine. My computer hasn’t overloaded yet either. I was going to go to my old youth group on Friday night, but I didn’t feel like it, so I didn’t go. I don’t feel as comfortable there anymore. Sure, my friends are still there, but it’s not my church anymore.

Saturday My new church youth pastor, my cousin and I set out to organise our Mystery Tour that we’re holding for the youth in a few weeks time. We drove everywhere to see what would work, what was boring and what was totally awesome. I can’t give away any details because it’s a ‘mystery’ tour and some of my friends have been bugging me to tell them what we’re doing. I will not cave. Let’s just say that it’s going to be very fun.

Sunday was driving lesson and it went so great. I only stalled it once or twice. I’ve got the knack for the gears now and the driving instructor wants me to go for my license soon. She said it was my best lesson and I agree with her. Even though I’m still not completely confident in myself. But I learnt reverse parking and did some more 3 point turns.

Other than that, there’s not much more to tell.
Today is Monday and in about 5 minutes I have to go to training for receptionists. This isn’t any kind of training. It’s bomb threat training. I guess we have to know how to handle these situations. Anyway I’m off.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares