Thursday, February 23, 2006
School Vs. Work - The Verdict
In no means do I wish to go back to school. And yesterday was the fisrt moment since finishing school that I even remotely started missing people and missing hanging out with them at lunch time. At work you can’t really ‘hang out’ with people and you can’t bludge like you could in school. So I am going to compile a list of Work versus School.

School

Positives
Finished at 3pm
Socialising in class
Being a smarty pants to teachers
Tuckshop food (mmm sun fruits)
Art classes
Film and Television classes
Passing notes in class
Formal
Graduation
Negatives
Assignments and homework until 2am
Teachers being annoying
Water fights banned
Principals
School assemblies
Detention
Science classes
No air conditioning
Immature Veggie’s (what Americans freshman)
Block exams
‘Popular snob’ groups
Surrounded by Emo movement
School Uniforms
Students disrupting the class

Work
Positives
Air conditioning
No assignments
Having own desk space
Having own computer
Being your own person
Earning money
No Veggie’s
Broarder range of people
Negative
Finishing at 5pm if lucky
Some fellow colleagues
Busy days
Catching Buses (public transport unpredictable)

I guess work is better then school. But I'll tell you something that's better then all of them. THE WEEKEND!!!! RETIRMENT!!!! HOLIDAYS!!!

What an interesting list. I’m sure I’ll remember some more, which I’ll add later. If you have any more ideas of positives and negatives of school let me know and I’ll add them.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares