Wednesday, February 15, 2006
However last night I did get yo go to the movie’s with my parents. It was just going to be my mum and I, but Dad wanted to come along aswell. We went to see Memoirs of a Geisha. It was different, but good. It’s interesting to see how other cultures live and I definitely learnt about that time period. Then we went to the coffee club for dinner afterwards. It was amazing how many people I knew hanging around the cinema’s. A lot of them I hadn’t seen since school days.

Oh yeah and the answer to your question Teresa. It is not common that we have driving lessons in school. I know of one private school that did it, but other then that it's not really done. It's be great if it was.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares