Sunday, February 26, 2006
Scrapbooking
Well, I survived last week. Work was so crazy, but I came out relatively unharmed. The senior secretary is back tomorow so things should get back to normal.

Yesterday was saturday and I was able to spend quite a few hours scrapbooking and I had a great time. I'm in my element when I playing around with photos and coloured cardboard. I am also doing some more this afternoon.

This morning at church I was on creche and it was really good. Creche has turned out to be a positive experience. The kids are cute and love playing with playdough and they love bubbles and colouring in. Some of them can even have a good conversation with you. I have also discovered that I like talking to little kids because you can use baby talk. Baby talk is fun.

Then after church a few of us youth headed to the local park and had hot chips and coke and did fun stuff.

Well I have to go because I'm keen to get back to scrapbooking.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares