Sunday, February 12, 2006
I just want to say that Veronica Mars is an awesome show. I just want to say to all the aussie fans out there, that you do not want to miss the final episode. I brought the DVD of season one off ebay and so I got to see the end before those who were watching it wach week. Let's just say that it's a brilliant last episode and that I'm hanging out for when Season 2 becomes available on dvd.

By the way....Does anybody know how I add music to my blog. I want to put a song off my computer onto blog, so if you know how, just let me know and I'll be gratefull.

Have a great week
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares