Monday, March 20, 2006
"What's that look for? Stop it"
Today I got the weirdest look from my boss. I was talking to him about some awards night that I need to book some people into. and I was talking. I stopped talking and he just keeps staring at me. I felt so uncomfortable. I can’t explain why he was looking at me like that. But I can definitely say that it was a creepy and all I wanted to do was disappear. I’ve never ever felt so uncomfortable at work as I did for 30 seconds (although it does come close to when he leans in close to me in front of the computer when he wants to ‘show’ me stuff). And I’ve been working here for almost 15 months. From previous observations I can say that he is a bit weird. It’s also a bit weird how ‘chummy’ he is with one of the other (young and single) girls in my group (there’s only 3 girls in my group and the other one is old and married). And once an ex-employee came to visit and the amount of "kisses on the cheak" I could hear going on behind me was enough to make me want to hurl.

All I know is I will never let him be that way with me, ever. I’m just thanking God that he’s only the boss of my group and that in April he will be moving away from me to another floor. I will get a new boss.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares