So last night I went to a girls meeting at my old church. I felt a bit strange at first, because I hardley see them anymore and I actually felt shy…which is weird since I use to go there for like 10 years. But it’s the first event at my old church that I’ve been to where I felt totally out of place. Everyone was talking about all these engagement parties, weddings, birthday parties and social outings that I hadn’t been involved in, therefore I couldn’t offer anything to most of the conversations.
Of course it was great catching up with people. My friend Angie* was there, which was really awesome to see her back at church.
And it also was awesome because my cousin was one of the preachers and she did a really good job. I could tell she was nervous, but she was good.
I will be going to a hip-hop concert there next weekend and I’m excited about that. Hopefully I’ll get to chat to Donna. She sent me a really lovely msg the other night about missing me and stuff and I felt like crying, but I was happy at the same time.
I miss my friends so badly. And it’s also hard knowing that the only time I can see them is when I go to events at my old church. Most of them are so busy and wrapped up in church activities that they don’t have time for anything else. They were suppose to have Saturdays off, but I havn’t been involved with any of them on a Saturday yet, so I’m not sure what’s happening. Maybe I’m just not wanted around anymore. I would like to go to more events at my old church, but my parents only let me go every now and then. If only there were more social things, the sky is the limit when it comes to being allowed to go.
If any of you guys are reading this. Donna*, Katia*, Georgina*, Nicola*…. I really miss you guys and most of the time I may make it out that it’s my choice to visit your church, but it’s not. It’s not my choice. So I’m sorry for not being around so much.
And Nicola* I miss you most of all, because I havn’t gotten a chance to really talk to you in months. I will really miss you when you go to the Army.
God Bless you all!
*names were changed in this post.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Little Mousy, Little Mousy!
Thursday Thirteen
Driving Lesson: Part 5.... so over it....
Notes of wisdom from Shirley Temple for a Stereoty...
Full House - The Third Season
Me experimenting with photshop
Thursday thirteen
Lyrics - History Maker performed by Delirious
The real deal
New Editions
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Missing you!


