Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Driving Lesson: Part 5.... so over it....
So this lesson was a night time lesson. It was a new experience, but I did pretty well. I am getting better at reverse parking and 3 point turns. I only stalled it once at a set of lights and that was because it was pitch black and all the car lights behind me freaked me out and I just wanted to get out there straight away and I let the clutch out too much, when I should of only let it out to the shudder point then hit the accelerator. That was a bit scary, but luckily I’m getting better, so I don’t have too many of those episodes. The thing that annoys me is that if you pull over to the side of the road or do a 3 point turn or reverse park in your driving exam and you even touch the gutter, then you fail your license. That’s a lot of money down the toilet. It is very expensive going for your license in Australia. It’s also very silly as I’ve always thought that when you park you’re suppose to be out of the line of traffic as much as possible. So why is it such a big issue if you’re in the gutter. But thems the rules. Everyone has told me that all you have to do is stay out of the gutter for the exam and then once you get you license you forget about it and park in the gutter as much as you want. I think that’s a fair idea. But it’s very hard being able to see the gutter on the otherside. Are the side mirrors suppose to show you that? Perhaps they’re suppose to. But I wouln’t know as my driving instructor has never given me time to change the mirrors when I get in the car. I will make sure that next lesson I change the mirrors.
Okay I’m really bored talking about this now. I just want my license. Hopefully I won’t need too many more lessons because they’re getting boring, probably as boring as you reading about it. I’m very use to drving now. It’ll be a long time until I’m really great at it, but that takes years of experience.

My Grandparents are coming into the city to have lunch with me today. I like it when people visit me a work. And tonight is our Youth Home group.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares