Sunday, March 19, 2006
Mystery bus tour and driving
Yesterday out youth had the mystery bus tour and it went really well. All the kids were well behaved and it was an enjoyable day had by all. We spent most of the morning till after lunch at a little beach, where we kicked around a ball, climbed on the rocks and watched a commercial being shot right there on the beach. We even went to the confectionary warehouse... need I say more??

After that we went to New Farm park, where we catched the citycat(ferry) to Southbank. We then walked over the river on the Goodwill bridge, where we came to the botanical gardens. Next stop was suncorp stadium where we had a photo taken with Wally Lewis. Then we all had ice creams at McDonald's. Next came the best part of all where we went to the largest fire station in queensland. They gave us the tour, showed us how the trucks work. They even raised the ladder thing on the truck to 40 meters and sprayed out water from the hose. We sat in the fire truck and expereinced how the emergency system works. It was great. Our last stop was at a residential home, where we played on the tennis court, swam in the pool, jumped on the trampoline, ate pizza and watched movies. Everyone was exausted and most of us looked tired this morning at church.

Then this afternoon my Dad took me driving and I got in a good 2 hours or driving. Not only did I reverse out of the garage, but I parked in a crowded car park at mcdonald's and drove up the highway for about 1 hour. I drove the whole way and it was so great. I'd never driven on a highway before and I was so tense that my arms were aching by the end of it. But I got in alot of driving experience. Dad says I just need driving time. So hopefully this means he'll take me out again soon.

I've had a great weekend and tomorow is Monday!!! yay!!!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares