Wednesday, February 08, 2006
New Design!!!
Well my new blog design is up. Do you like it? I think it looks great. Catherine from blog togs did it for me and she did a great job. Thank you Catherine.

Well the Senior Secretary on my floor is irritating me again. Like yesterday she was quite rude to me and today I’m light on work, so she gave me a whole lot of things to do. So then she rings me 5 minutes ago and says ‘Are you looking for work?’ and I said ‘No, I have all these cv’s that I’m typing.’ Then she says ‘Well is it urgent, because generally here we prioritise, I have some urgent work now come see me so I can give it to you’. And I’m thinking ‘okay… I know how to prioritise’. If she has said ‘Are you busy right now?’ I would of said “No, I’m only doing cv’s? Do you have something you like me to do.”’ But nope, she asked me if I was looking for work… and no I wasn’t looking for work. And then I go to her to collect the document and she started talking to me about how this workplace prioritises and started lecturing me. I’ve worked here for over a year now and I’m not stupid,. Sometimes she makes me feel like a baby. So I told her that she should of asked the question differently. She was quiet after that. Don’t worry, I wasn’t rude about it. I was just simply explaining to her.

I am lucky that she doesn’t annoy me regularly. It’s only ever now and then. She is going on leave for two weeks, so that’d be good.

Well I’d better go now

UPDATE: At lunch I sat on the nice soft green grass and when I got up I discovered I had white chewing gum stuck to the back of my pants. I got most of it off, but you could still see a white glob. So I had to go to the bathroom and clean it off. It was so gross. Why do people spit chewing gum out int places where people walk of sit. You either put it in the bin or if worst comes to worse, you put it in a garden full of plants where people are unable to walk through it. But on a footpath or grass. that's just annoying
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares