Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Well my new blog design is almost finished and it should be up and looking good within the next few days. I am happy to say that it's pink. Blog Togs have done a great job.

I am excited. My weekend was really good.

I babysat on Friday night. Had a driving lesson on saturday morning. I stalled it like 10 times and it was really scary. I had to do a hill start on like the steepest hill in my area. Next week, my instructor will be taking me up Queens Rd, which aparantly is the steepest hill in Queensland. This is quite a scary thought, considering how great I am with stalling the car lately. If I stall the car on the hill then I will cry.

Then i went ice skating with my youth group. Then I went to Taz's 18th birthday. I got to talk alot with Alyssa and got to see the baby. She's so cute.

Sunday was church. It was the first week that Creche started and apparantly it went well. This week I'm on creche and I admitt that I'm a bit excited. It should go fine.

Anyway i have to go now.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares